Ghanaian dancehall musician, Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jnr., well known as Shatta Wale who was prophesied to be shot has allegedly been gunned down by some unknown gunmen.
This news was made publicly made by his PR, Nana Dope. According to him, the gunmen are still on the run. But the Ghana Police Service is doing their best to bring them to book.
The post also suggested that Shatta Wale is receiving treatment at the emergency ward at an undisclosed hospital in Ghana. Well, there hasn’t been any confirmation from any relatives or close friends.
Recall, the man of God, Jesus Ahuofe prophesized that the musician will be shot on 18th October 2021. According to the leader of the New Life Kingdom Chapel International, a popular musician in. Ghana by the name of Charles will be shot dead in October this year.
He advised that the musician seeks the intervention of God. Should look for a powerful man of God to pray for him against the doom that will befall him.
- JUST IN: CAPTAIN SMART ARRESTED
- We will destroy your marriage- TikTok star Asantewaa in trouble over her teenage pregnancy video– [WATCH]
- I Need A Humble And Swéét Guy – Ghanaian Lady Cries Out For L0vę
- [Check out]– Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 39th birthday with Adorable pictures like she turns 20 today
- Just In: Financial Clearance to Recruit 16,850 Newly Trained Teachers Finally Released– Check when Recruitment will begin
In reaction to that, Shatta Wale jokingly thanked the man of God for the prophecy. While pointing fingers at the CEO. 3Media Network, Sadiq Abu is the brain behind the tragedy to befall him in the future stated by the man of God.
Surprisingly, today happens to be the 18th of October, exactly the day the man of God predicted that Shatta Wale will be shot, And unfortunately, the feed we are picking on social media suggests that he has been hospitalized after being shot by some unknown gunmen.
Check screenshots below