Ghana police has released a statement on the shooting incident involving Shatta Wale which allegedly happened on. Monday 18th October, 2021 at East Legon.
Below is the statement released by the Ghana Police Service.
“The attention of the Police has been drawn to the widely circulated news on the alleged gunshot-attack on one Charles Nii Armah Mensah popularly known as Shatta Wale.”
“On hearing the news, the police have launched an investigation into the matter including making contacts with some of his close friends and family members and all of them claim not to have knowledge of his whereabout or the alleged incident.”
Read RELATED Stories below
- Hajia4Reall massive causes stir with swimming pool dance video [watch]
- Latest Administrative Changes At The Ghana Education Service; All Teachers Must Take Note And Stay Abreast Of The Changes
- Sad News As Death Hit Afia Schwarzenegger
- Man cries after seeing his girlfriend on TV3’s Date Rush show telling the whole world she’s single
- Education Minister Announces When Newly Qualified Teachers Should Expect Their Postings And What To Do Next
“A team has visited the house of Shatta Wale and he cannot be found there.”
“Over the last few hours, the Police have searched and continue to look for Shatta Wale at hospitals in Accra.”
“Whilst we continue our investigations, the Police is appealing to the public to provide any information concerning the whereabouts of Shatta Wale to the numbers 18555, 191 and