Ghanaian music stars Shatta Wale and Medikal have headed to the beach to have a bath after being released on separate bails. Shatta Wale was granted a self-recognisance bail by an Accra Circuit Court when he made his second appearance before it.
Shatta Wale, who is standing trial for publishing false news to cause fear and panic, had been handed a one-week remand in his first appearance.
- JUST IN: CAPTAIN SMART ARRESTED
- We will destroy your marriage- TikTok star Asantewaa in trouble over her teenage pregnancy video– [WATCH]
- I Need A Humble And Swéét Guy – Ghanaian Lady Cries Out For L0vę
- [Check out]– Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 39th birthday with Adorable pictures like she turns 20 today
- Just In: Financial Clearance to Recruit 16,850 Newly Trained Teachers Finally Released– Check when Recruitment will begin
Medikal, on the other hand, was arrested on Thursday, October 21, 2021, the same day Shatta was remanded.
He was put before court for brandishing a gun on social media and remanded for five days after pleading not guilty. The two reappeared and were granted bails in the sums of GHC100,000. Following their bails, the two went straight to bath at the beach, an act which symbolises cleansing.
They got themselves drenched in seawater.
Watch the video below