Twin girls born with feminine names have turned into boys as they develop due to a real congenital issue.
These boys, who were born in Yilo Krobo in the Manya Krobo Municipal District, had to skip school due to a lack of school uniform options.
In order to avoid the ailment that has caused them and their parents so much stress, they must undergo medical surgery. This is something they are both quite concerned about.
- JUST IN: CAPTAIN SMART ARRESTED
- We will destroy your marriage- TikTok star Asantewaa in trouble over her teenage pregnancy video– [WATCH]
- I Need A Humble And Swéét Guy – Ghanaian Lady Cries Out For L0vę
- [Check out]– Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 39th birthday with Adorable pictures like she turns 20 today
- Just In: Financial Clearance to Recruit 16,850 Newly Trained Teachers Finally Released– Check when Recruitment will begin
Due to what they were assumed to be at birth, the children who now desire to be boys had their ears pierced and other female features due to the supposedly growing concerns about LGBTQ+ in the country.
Experts say their case has nothing to do with lgbtqi+, but because they are hermaphrodites, one sexual domain will inevitably dominate as they develop.
The only problem was that they were given feminine names, but the masculine hormones eventually took over.
Watch the video below: