17 people are feared dead in an accident that occurred Monday dawn at Offinso Abofour in the Offinso South District of the Ashanti Region.
Sixteen others who sustained varying degrees of injuries are receiving treatment at St Patrick’s Hospital.
The accident involved a Sprinter Bus heading towards the Northern part of the country and had on board head porters numbering 31 and a Trailer loaded with logs travelling down south.
Trending Stories Today
- JUST IN: CAPTAIN SMART ARRESTED
- We will destroy your marriage- TikTok star Asantewaa in trouble over her teenage pregnancy video– [WATCH]
- I Need A Humble And Swéét Guy – Ghanaian Lady Cries Out For L0vę
- [Check out]– Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 39th birthday with Adorable pictures like she turns 20 today
- Just In: Financial Clearance to Recruit 16,850 Newly Trained Teachers Finally Released– Check when Recruitment will begin
Preliminary investigations by the National Road Safety Authority indicate both drivers were tired and veered off from their lanes colliding head on.
Information gathered by TV3 has it that most of the casualties are children of the head porters.