The young rapper Yaw Tog has revealed that his WASSCE results are out and it’s not looking good.
The ‘Sore’ hitmaker has taken to social media to reveal that the recent WASCCE results that were released has not passed him by.
He has received his results and unfortunately, it’s not looking as posh as he thought he would.
Yaw Tog has come to update Ghanaians on his results in a humorous post on Twitter.
According to him, whilst the results are in, it’s not looking that good.
- Hajia4Reall massive causes stir with swimming pool dance video [watch]
- Latest Administrative Changes At The Ghana Education Service; All Teachers Must Take Note And Stay Abreast Of The Changes
- Sad News As Death Hit Afia Schwarzenegger
- Man cries after seeing his girlfriend on TV3’s Date Rush show telling the whole world she’s single
- Education Minister Announces When Newly Qualified Teachers Should Expect Their Postings And What To Do Next
Yaw Tog says his heart missed a bit immediately after checking the results.
He wrote: “I just checked my results na meyam koraa ahye me,”
‘Meyam ahye me’ is a twi idiom meaning he was completely shocked or startled by what he saw.
Yaw Tog has not given details of the results but from what he’s telling us here, it ended in tears.