Sister Debbie has opened up about her past relationship with rapper, Medikal in a new interview and stated the reason why she would never disrespect her ex-boyfriend.
In a sit-down conversation with nkonkonsa, the ‘Uncle Obama’ singer revealed her decision to refer to Medikal as her “Sweet Ex” in her birthday wish that went viral on social media last year.
She said: ” I didn’t say anything bad, just my sweet ex because at the end of the day, our relationship was a sweet and happy one till whoever stepped in.”
- Hajia4Reall massive causes stir with swimming pool dance video [watch]
- Latest Administrative Changes At The Ghana Education Service; All Teachers Must Take Note And Stay Abreast Of The Changes
- Sad News As Death Hit Afia Schwarzenegger
- Man cries after seeing his girlfriend on TV3’s Date Rush show telling the whole world she’s single
- Education Minister Announces When Newly Qualified Teachers Should Expect Their Postings And What To Do Next
According to her, she was forced to release her “Sweet Ex” song as a response to Fella Makafui to assure her that she wasn’t interested in taking Medikal back.
Watch the video below;