A class six girl, only known as Nhyira has met her untimely demise at Buokrom Estate BLine in a fire outbreak that razed down a Self-Contained house completely.
The unfortunate incident happened on early hours of Christmas day, Friday, 24th December, 2021, around 2am.
Speaking to Filasco DeGeneral from the grounds, a resident and eye witness to the fire incident, Mr. Kwabena Poku said at least Nine people were stucked inside the house including the deceased believed to be Eleven years of age.
Nhyira as they called her, dead body’s was found after the fire service doused the fire.
More Stories today
- Hajia4Reall massive causes stir with swimming pool dance video [watch]
- Latest Administrative Changes At The Ghana Education Service; All Teachers Must Take Note And Stay Abreast Of The Changes
- Sad News As Death Hit Afia Schwarzenegger
- Man cries after seeing his girlfriend on TV3’s Date Rush show telling the whole world she’s single
- Education Minister Announces When Newly Qualified Teachers Should Expect Their Postings And What To Do Next
Meanwhile, four persons have been rushed to the Trinity Hospital at Tafo Pankrono.
Officers from the Regional Fire Command are still on grounds working as one other child is still no where to be found in the house.