A middle-aged teacher at the Anbariyya Islamic School whose name is given as Ziblim Mohammed Sadat has committed suicide.
Ziblim Mohammed Sadat, a resident Kaladan barracks new area within the Tamale metropolis has left residents in a state of shock as they never expected such an optimistic young man to take his life.
According to reports in the local media, he was found with a rope fastened to his neck and hanging from the ceiling in his room.
A friend to the deceased who spoke to Tamale-based Diamond FM on condition of strict anonymity is quoted to have said “I don’t believe Sadat could have killed himself, because he was very optimistic about life and most importantly his body does not suggest to me that he killed himself”.
The Tamale metropolitan police command is yet to come to a conclusion on why the young man decided to take his life.
Meanwhile, the body of the deceased has been deposited at the Tamale Teaching Hospital (TTH) after inspection by the police for autopsy.
- Hajia4Reall massive causes stir with swimming pool dance video [watch]
- Latest Administrative Changes At The Ghana Education Service; All Teachers Must Take Note And Stay Abreast Of The Changes
- Sad News As Death Hit Afia Schwarzenegger
- Man cries after seeing his girlfriend on TV3’s Date Rush show telling the whole world she’s single
- Education Minister Announces When Newly Qualified Teachers Should Expect Their Postings And What To Do Next