The management of Ghana Education Service has sent a notice to all teachers who are returning from study leave to fill out forms since the application portal has finally opened.
In a letter released by GES reads and which is available to frichynews reads:”We bring to the notice of all prospective GES Staff returning from Study Leave with Pay that, the 2022 posting form has been uploaded online for qualified teachers to apply.”
- Watch Live: Ghana vs Nicaragua, live streaming, TV stations to telecast
- [Watch Video]– After their final paper see what these students were seen doing at the dorm
- News In: Nana Clark hit her with a club – New details of how suspects killed Mankessim murder victim
- 23,495 Ghanaians test positive for HIV in 6 months
- Social media reacts to how youth hooted at Akufo-Addo during concert
The letter further encouraged the category of it’s staff to provide the required and accurate information as requested.
How To Fill The Forms
1. You are required to visit www.gespromotions.gov.gh to complete your forms.
2. Enter your name, staff ID and other details.
Duration For The Filling Of Forms
The filling of online posting forms begins on Thursday, 1st September, 2022 .
According to the letter it will end on Wednesday, 21st September, 2022.
The letter encouraged all staff who are returning from Study Leave with Pay to kindly complete the form as it is mandatory.