Ghana Education Service (GES) has opened the recruitment portal for qualified teachers with diploma in Basic Education(DBE) Certificates who have completed their national service and wish to be recruited by the GES as teaching staff.
- To facilitate learning using 21st-century technology
- Continuously improve learner’s ability to research Using new technologies.
- Teach highly motivated learners, cater for learners with different learning abilities, and help them achieve excellent academic results.
- Attend relevant and continuous professional development sessions.
- Use a variety of assessment tools and tasks to accurately assess levels of learners’s competency
- Any other responsibility that would be assigned to you by your of institution.
GES Recruitment Application Requirements
The GES has indicated that candidates who wish to be considered for employment as teachers must have the following basic requirements;
• Completed and passed the final-year Examination, and have no outstanding referral paper.
• Passed the Teacher Licensure Examination.
• Completed the mandatory National Service
• Candidate should be prepared and ready to work wherever they will be posted to by the GES.
Only newly trained teachers who meet the above will be shortlisted/Posted.
- Martha Ankomah wow social media as she Attеnds Moviе Prеmiеrе without Makеup
- I Dropped Out In Primary 6 But Now Own A School, Ability to Speak English Doesn’t Determine Success – Lilwin
- Popular actor Lil Win survives near-fatal car accident
- NTC Releases 2023 GTLE 2 Timetable – Full Details
- JUST IN: GES Officially Releases 2023 Promotion Exams Results- [Check Results Breakdown Here]
Interested applicants should access the GES official web site (www.gespromotions.gov.gh) to complete an online application form on or before 24th of February 2023.
Please visit www.ges promotions.gov.gh to complete your forms.