The management of the Controller and Accountant General Department (CAGD) has activated the Electronic Salary Validation Portal for the month of April. The portal which was activated on the 19th of day of the month came with a lot of unexpected surprises for public sector workers.
Information gathered and obtained by Myfrichy.com indicates that newly employed teachers who took their biometrics in the previous months have been paid with some months’ arrears as expected.
The arrears which appeared on the validation portal and were supposed to be paid to these individuals were reverted during payment.
- Martha Ankomah wow social media as she Attеnds Moviе Prеmiеrе without Makеup
- I Dropped Out In Primary 6 But Now Own A School, Ability to Speak English Doesn’t Determine Success – Lilwin
- Popular actor Lil Win survives near-fatal car accident
- NTC Releases 2023 GTLE 2 Timetable – Full Details
- JUST IN: GES Officially Releases 2023 Promotion Exams Results- [Check Results Breakdown Here]
The controller however explained the reasons why it could not make payment and promised to make amends in the coming months.
Our network can exclusively confirm that all persons who were affected by the said anomaly have been paid in the month of April 2023. This can be confirmed by contacting the validators of the various management units.